All Countries Portugal Faro Vila Real de Santo António Vila Nova de Cacela ID ITH867
The villa is beautifully located overlooking the famous Monte Rei Resort.
€ 1.695.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 504,00m²
Total area 1.677,00m²
Villa - Portugal, Faro, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila Nova de Cacela, Monte Rei
The villa is beautifully located overlooking the famous Monte Rei Resort. Ideally situated in a quiet and private neighbourhood within one of the East Algarve's most amazing landscapes.
A spacious bright 4 bedroom villa with a private garden, BBQ area and swimming pool.
All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and dressing area. This Villa is tastefully furnished and fully equipped including a games room in the basement.
With stunning views over the second Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, this villa offers the perfect location for those looking to enjoy the Algarve weather, overlooking the peaceful countryside with the Ocean on the horizon.
These well-appointed villas provide convenient access to Veranda and all its leisure facilities including swimming pools, tennis courts, restaurant, bar, Kid’s Villa, gymnasium, spa and beauty salon, as well as to the golf Clubhouse.
These spacious, airy rooms are bathed in natural light, enabling residents to fully enjoy the wonderful Algarve climate and sunshine. Each villa also includes a private 50 sqm garage with automatic door, outside parking area, secure storage, fully equipped laundry room and a large private terrace that overlooks and leads directly onto the attractive gardens. Landscaped gardens with protected grassland areas that feature umbrella pines, cork and olive trees and other indigenous plants, ensuring a high degree of privacy, tranquillity and natural open spaces for residents.
These villas are very popular with rental guests, so owners may place their homes in the resort rental programme to generate valuable income when not in personal use. Residents can also take advantage of our concierge and room services including housekeeping, in-villa chef and child-minding. These superb villas come fully furnished and are ideal for owners who desire immediate occupation.
High quality specifications and meticulous workmanship
High quality double glazing aluminium windows
4 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and dressing area
Separate fully equipped laundry room
Games room in the basement
Oak wood wardrobes
Under floor electrical heating
Electric roll-up shutters in all rooms including bathrooms
Lighting with dimmers in all bedrooms and living areas
“Daikin” VRV air conditioning for hot and cold
Private 5m x 10m swimming pool
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 7th. Safest country in the world – Global Peace Index 2023;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• Portugal considered the best tourist destination in Europe in 2022, by the 5th. time in the last 6 years (WTA);
• Lisbon the best Metropolitan Seaside destination in the world in 2022 (WTA);
• Madeira Island the best island destination in the world in 2022 (WTA);
• Algarve having a hotel chosen with the award for Best Lifestyle Resort 2022 (WTA);
• Porto elected as the best city destination in the world in 2022 (WTA)
• Average temperature at 12 noon, in summer: 25º C and in winter: 16º C;
• Considered the 7th. Best country in the world in quality of life 2022 (InterNations);
• Portugal is 4th. Best country in the world where expatriates feel most at home in 2022 (Internations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as World Heritage by Unesco;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef “El Bulli”;
• It has 1 of the 25 most beautiful beaches in the World Tripadvisor 2022;
• It has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2022 (Forbes);
Take this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.