All Countries Portugal Faro Lagoa Estômbar e Parchal ID ITH849
The Vines is found in the heart of Quinta dos Vales, located in the centre of the western Algarve. This property includes your own vineyard experience.
€ 245.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 42,00m²
Land Area 34,00m²
Total area 76,00m²
Apartment - Portugal, Faro, Lagoa, Estômbar e Parchal, Estombar
The Vines is found in the heart of Quinta dos Vales, located in the centre
of the western Algarve.
This property includes your own vineyard experience.
The Vines presents a combination of holiday home and investment project within a vineyard between Lagoa and Portimão, a 10-minute drive to the beach and 40-minutes to Faro airport. Three rows of modern steel frame suites are surrounded by picturesque vine-covered hills, offering unparalleled peace and tranquillity.
Each suite features one bedroom, a bathroom with walk-in shower, an open-plan kitchen and living room, as well as a private terrace, adjacent to a cosy private garden with a pergola providing sunshade, with a fold-out couch in the living room of the first row apartments, thereby converting it into a second bedroom.
The freehold apartments are available in two typologies, the 42m2 second & third-row suites and the 52m2 first-row villa suites.
The Vines offers private individuals the possibility to purchase property in the heart of this picturesque Estate as the combination of holiday home and an investment opportunity.
The Vines also offer a unique opportunity to rent or buy a vineyard and create your own wine with high-quality grapes that have been taken care of with the help of highly qualified experts. Plots range from 650m2 to 8000m2.
* The feature(s)/equipment(s) mentioned in this description are subject to verification and agreement between the vendors and buyers.
The Algarve combines European standards and
comforts with untouched nature, culture and picturesque surroundings.
Sports enthusiasts are spoiled for choice with numerous golf courses, a
tennis centre and extensive water sports facilities, all available in the local
Local restaurants serving fresh grilled fish and seafood specialities, along
with fine-dining options and international restaurants for all tastes make the
western Algarve an excellent destination for lovers of good food.
Only a few minutes’ drive from the next golf course, Portimão’s harbour,
multiple award-winning beaches, the picturesque village of Carvoeiro,
the authentic fishing village of Ferragudo, the town of Lagoa as well as the
DRIVE TIMES FROM QUINTA DOS VALES:
• 40 minutes to Faro International Airport
• 15-minute drive to Silves, Carvoeiro, Ferragudo or Portimão
• 5 minutes to golf courses
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• Has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• There are 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.