All Countries Portugal Portalegre Elvas Ajuda, Salvador e Santo Ildefonso ID ITH478
Semi-detached house - T3 located in Horta D. Pedro - Elvas
Price on request
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 197,20m²
Total area 218,20m²
Semi-detached - Portugal, Portalegre, Elvas, Ajuda, Salvador e Santo Ildefonso, Horta D. Pedro
House T3, ground floor and 1st floor, with 197.20 m2 of construction, located in housing and quiet neighborhood, near hypermarket, schools, restaurants, banks, pharmacy and other services.
With the area of 299.03 m2, destined for housing, having the main construction 98.60 m2 of implantation area and 197.20 m2 of construction area, with 2 floors above the solow quota, with 1 fire, and annex destined to the garage with the areas of implantation and construction of 21 m2, with 1 floor above the quota of soon.
House with plenty of natural light throughout the day and unobstructed view.
• Office with 11.30 m2
• Community toilet with 3.30 m2
• Hall with 10.50 m2
• Common room with 30.40 m2 and fireplace
• Kitchen with 17 m2
• Suite Room with 17.30 m2
• Bathroom of the suite with 6.50 m2
• WC with 7.92 m2
• Room 2 with 18.30 m2
• Room 3 with 18.30 m2
Windows in all rooms, so with plenty of natural light, the suite has a veranda.
• Landscaped space
• 21 m2
The nearby neighbourhood has:
• Cafes and pastries
• Green spaces
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• Has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• There are 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Don't miss this opportunity and book your visit today
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.