All Countries Portugal Lisboa Sintra Algueirão-Mem Martins ID ITH469
Building in prime zone of Mem Martins
€ 2.900.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 3.130,00m²
Building - Portugal, Lisboa, Sintra, Algueirão-Mem Martins, Mem Martins
Building with a service license but can be easily converted into any other, since the PDM allows any use except the industrial.
With an area of the Plot of 5,500 m2 and with a gross construction area of 6,500 m2. This imposing property located in the center of Mem Martins (Sintra) may give way, to a new college, remodeling the existing one, but it will also be by its fantastic location a privileged location for a Senior Residence, a Health Unit, a hotel or the proximity of the railway station to Housing Buildings (constructive viability of approximately 9,000m2 above ground - about 65 to 70 apartments)
The property is currently composed of the following form:
- Building of 3 floors and Stolen Waters;
- Large outdoor space with playgrounds that can be convertible into gardens (more than 2,000m2);
- Car access for loading and unloading. At the moment it has about 30 reserved seats on the public road;
- Indoor pool with changing rooms and independent entrance by the street;
- Indoor gym with changing rooms and independent entrance by the street;
- Cafeteria and bar with industrial kitchen (warehouse, pan, freezers) and multipurpose room with stage for parties / events;
- Auditorium for 230 people with direct independent entrance by the street;
- Medical and physiotherapy office;
- Treasury with back office;- More than 10 offices and administrative area;
- About 60 classrooms ranging from 50 to 70m2, ( these rooms are easily convertible into more than 125 single and double rooms, in the case of Senior Residence and can accommodate more than 200 users), as well as in the remaining space can be built clinic, day center and other valences that want to be explored;
- The property is totally concrete, keeping the same in good general condition, high ceiling, with plenty of lighting and wide corridors;
- Multiple bathrooms;
- Multiple collections;
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• Has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• There are 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Whatever project to be built your prime location is undoubtedly an asset.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.