All Countries Portugal Faro Tavira Tavira (Santa Maria e Santiago) ID ITH448
NEW 3 Bedroom Townhouses in Tavira, East Algarve
€ 380.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 150,19m²
Total area 175,00m²
Townhouse - Portugal, Faro, Tavira, Tavira (Santa Maria e Santiago), Tavira Centro
This new Development is currently under construction and should be completed in 2022.
The properties are situated in a residential area north of EN125 approximately 3 km from Tavira City Centre. The property is located within a walkable distance into town to the local shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and ferry access to Tavira Island.
Each townhouse consists of 3 floors that are distributed as follows:
- Ground floor composed of 2 patios, living room, kitchen and bathroom service;
- Floor 1 consisting of two bedrooms en suite, with built-in wardrobes, having one of them access to a spacious balcony uncovered.
- Penthouse with storage area and two terraces
Outside, there is are terraces and a balcony off the first floor to maximise the Ria Formosa views along with off-road parking and private garden area's. The property also has full security and private storage space.
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. Safest country in the world - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the world in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Porto voted as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World Culture Trip;
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and in winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• It has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.