All Countries Portugal Faro Loulé Loulé (São Sebastião) ID ITH416
Wonderful contry style villa with sea views, perfect for gatherings with family and friends
€ 1.600.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 327,00m²
Total area 553,00m²
Villa - Portugal, Faro, Loulé, Loulé (São Sebastião), Vale Judeu
This lovely villa is set on top of a hill overlooking Vale Judeu. Constructed in 1995, this traditional style villa exudes an old-world charm, with lovely features.
Exposed beam and cane roofs, open fire/bbq on the outside terrace and a traditional French farmhouse kitchen.
Designed to gather family and friends, the house is built to enjoy to the large outdoor spaces, providing meetings at the terrace table- a millstone from the originally existing mill.
The large living-room, with a ceiling height of 6 meters, is prepared for the construction of a mezzanine - thus creating a very interesting additional space.
A large kitchen with pantry and laundry, and all the space needed to cook and have the family over, opens onto the terrace - as do most of the 4 bedrooms, two of which are suites.
While sitting on the outside terrace, overlooking the gardens and pool area and 180 degrees of coastline, the tranquility and the feeling of space around you is truly inspiring. Down at the pool level, there are 2 large rooms, currently being used as games rooms and storage, but can easily be converted in to further bedroom suites or a self-contained apartment.
The property is set on a 4000m2 plot, with electric gates and a swooping driveway to the villa. A further 5000m2 to the side of the property lends itself perfectly for a tennis court, or to extend the already sumptious gardens.
Main house comprising:
• Kitchen; 31 m2 + 16.5 m2 of pantry and laundry
• Living Room: 53 m2 + (30 m2 with the addition of a mezzanine)
• Office: 15m2
• Room: 10.3 m2
• Room: 13.4 m2
• Suite: 19.2 m2
• Suite: 19.8 m2
• Basement: 78m2 (Lobby, games room, 2 storage spaces and bathroom)
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. Safest country in the world - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the world in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island is the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Porto elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock, in summer: 25º C and in winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• It has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.