All Countries Portugal Faro Tavira Conceição e Cabanas de Tavira ID ITH315
Golden Club Cabanas One Bedroom Apartment
€ 192.500 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 70,00m²
Total area 70,00m²
Apartment - Portugal, Faro, Tavira, Conceição e Cabanas de Tavira, Cabanas
The Golden Club Resort offers a one bedroom apartment, designed to accommodate 5 pax (3 adults and 2 children), with a separate sleeping area for the 2 children.
All apartments are fully equipped and have a large balcony, most with magnificent views over the Ria Formosa and Beaches. They consist of:
- Living / dining room
- One bedroom
- Separate sleeping area for two children
- One bathroom with bathtub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Balcony with ample space for dining, most with magnificent views
The Golden Club Resort is situated in the Eastern Algarve, at the heart of the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, by the village of Cabanas – 6 Kms East of Tavira and 36 Kms East of Faro (30 mins drive to the airport).
The southern limit of the Resort faces the lagoon (Ria Formosa), the beach (Cabanas Island) and the sea, with a frontage of 900 m.
The complex is situated in the middle of the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, with boat access to a long white sandy beach.
The Resort is perfect for couples and families where you can enjoy a stroll along the boardwalk by the water, and the nature trails setting off from the village.
While you curl up with a book at the beach, your kids can have the time of their life at the Kid’s Club. Get the family together at the optional entertainment nightly live shows! From fire breathers to magic, karaoke and much more!
At the resort, your family gets to play out in the open air, from the beach to the swimming pools, the grassed areas and sports fields. The sporting and leisure facilities are unique in the Algarve, and the perfect setting for an adventurous family vacation.
With an indoor pool (heated from October to May), jacuzzi, sauna, steam baths and a gym.
Bicycle rentals are also available from the health club.
Transport by Golden Club’s boat to the beach is available all year round, exclusive to Golden Club guests.
Comprising large indoor and outdoor play areas (the latter with a playground) and an amphitheater for performances.
Two Swimming Pools
There is a 50m lake pool with views over the lagoon and a smaller quieter pool on the resort for those seeking some more peace and quiet. There is daily poolside entertainment on the lake pool
Beach volleyball court and multi-sport game court (including basketball)
Reception, restaurant, bars
Reception open 24 hours, restaurant – buffet service, lobby bar with large terrace and pool bar
The Golden Club is now a well established resort comprising villas, apartments and extensive family oriented facilities that guarantee your return on investment and allow you to make the most out of your holidays in the Algarve.
Excellent investment opportunity.
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. Safest country in the world - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the world in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Porto voted as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World Culture Trip;
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and in winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• It has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.