All Countries Portugal Faro Vila Real de Santo António Vila Nova de Cacela ID ITH301
Detached traditional house 5 Bedrooms near Tavira
€ 500.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 680,00m²
Total area 800,00m²
Villa - Portugal, Faro, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila Nova de Cacela, Vila Nova de Cacela
This beautiful traditional 2 storey house consists of ground floor and 1st floor, consisting of:
Equipped kitchen with access to the Backyard and pantry
Living room with access to the Patio
On the 1st Floor there are attic-type rooms (but with the possibility to walk upright in almost any space) - 2 rooms and a large storage room
Also on the 1st Floor there is access from the outside of the house or from the office, which could be used as an office or 5th bedroom.
This is a fantastic traditional-styled property with lots of land space 1480m2, patio with an outside toilet, fruit trees, well and garage, with independent entrance for vehicles. The house is fully habitable but in need of updating, particularly the kitchen and WC's.
The property can be easily renovated with the possibility for extension of the second floor subject to planning Approval.
Located in a quiet and peaceful Vila Nova de Cacela, close to services, shops, pharmacy, cafes etc but only 1km away from a beautiful beach, town of Manta Rota with additional shops, bars, cafes and restaurants and within easy distance of Tavira or Vila Real de St Antonio / Spanish Border. This house gives you the privilege of being 100% isolated from everything, yet being in the center of the village and close to all amenities and leisure attractions.
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. Safest country in the world - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the world in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island is the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Porto elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock, in summer: 25º C and in winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• It has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.