All Countries Portugal Lisboa Cascais Cascais e Estoril ID ITH1756
*** RENTED*** Excellent 2-bedroom apartment in Bairro do Rosario
€ 1.450 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 79,40m²
Apartment - Portugal, Lisboa, Cascais, Cascais e Estoril, Bairro do Rosário
Excellent 2-bedroom apartment located in Cascais in Bairro do Rosário hood in good condition with a parking place in garage.
Near public and private schools and with a good local trade.
With a fully equipped kitchen, living room with balcony and two bedrooms with wardrobe.
Equipped with central heating.
Good access to the beaches of the cascais line, A5 and Avenida da Marginal.
Five minutes from guincho beach and cascais beaches.
Located in an area of Excellence,
2-bedroom apartment with parking space in a building with two elevators.
The apartment consists of:
• Room with 21.5m2 with balcony;
• Fully equipped kitchen with 12m2;
• Corredor with fitted wardrobe to support the two bedrooms;
• Full bathroom that supports the two bedrooms;
• Two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes.
The apartment is equipped with central heating.
Located near Public and Private Schools, Supermarkets, Cafes, Restaurants.
Good access to the centre of Cascais and To Lisbon.
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• Has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• There are 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.