All Countries Portugal Lisboa Alenquer Alenquer (santo Estêvão e Triana) ID ITH1490
Urban lot for sale in the Historic Area of Alenquer
€ 125.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Total area 100,00m²
Urban land - Portugal, Lisboa, Alenquer, Alenquer (santo Estêvão e Triana), Santo Estevao
Urban lot with 562 m2 and feasibility of construction.
Tranquility, clean air, bucolic landscapes and quality of life, just 30 kilometres from Lisbon.
It has two accesses, one south by a road and a staircase to the north.
It is located in a classified area where there is no construction index fixed by the municipality, so the approval of any project will always depend on the quality of it and good integration in the context of the historic village.
There is a project under approval in the CMA of a single-family dwelling, a T3 with about 150 m2, but there are two more proposals in place. One of them is for a markedly modern moth house, with about 200 m2, and the other are two smaller ones with about half of this area. The latter implies the highlight of the lot in two installments.
Explore the advantages of living at the gates of Lisbon, in a region with quality of life for all family members
Situated on the border between Ribatejo and Extremadura, the municipality of Alenquer brings together the best that the countryside has to offer: tranquility, clean air, bucolic landscapes and quality of life, just 30 kilometers from Lisbon and the main airport of the country, also with the largest road node in Europe, which allows access to the main motorways of the country in a few minutes.
Alenquer has also invested in the requalification of its school park, building new educational establishments, such as the School Centers of Alenquer, Carregado, Vila Verde dos Francos and Cabanas de Torres and expanding and requalifying others, ensuring a quality education to all students in the county.
It is also part of the international movement of the Portuguese Territorial Network of Educating Cities, assuming itself as an "Educating Municipality", providing students with innovative programs in the field of school sports, entrepreneurship, new technologies and citizenship education.
Also in Education highlight the programs of occupation of leisure time, in the school interruptions of Easter, Summer and Christmas, with activities for all tastes and age groups.
It also has an active community, with numerous associations in the areas of sports, music (from philharmonic orchestras to jazz), theater, among others.
The policies developed for the benefit of families and the oldest community of the municipality, have been recognized with several distinctions, of which we highlight the award "Municipality + Familiarly Responsible" awarded by the Observatory of FamiliarLy Responsible Municipalities and the seal "Communities Pro-Aging" awarded by the Order of Psychologists.
In culture, highlight for the thematic months, such as "Alenquer, Terra de Damião de Góis" in February, "Alenquer, Terra do Espírito Santo" (between Easter Sunday and Pentecost Sunday), "Alenquer, Land of Vine and Wine" in September or "Alenquer, Nativity of Portugal" in December.
Text: Alenquer City Council Why
invest and live in Portugal?
•Third. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island is the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as world heritage by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• Has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take advantage of this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.