All Countries Portugal Faro Tavira Conceição e Cabanas de Tavira ID ITH1431
Duplex T2 Plus (+1) in the fantastic Golden Club Cabanas de Tavira with Terraces
€ 333.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 138,00m²
Total area 153,00m²
Apartment - Portugal, Faro, Tavira, Conceição e Cabanas de Tavira
2 bedroom apartment in Duplex with balconies and terraces at the top of the building.
It can be used as two independent apartments, so it is ideal for holiday investment (total 10 PAX) or family.
Ideal to live in an apartment and monetize the
second Possibility of being fully furnished
Fully equipped and with large balconies, most with some view of the Ria Formosa this duplex is arranged as follows:
Floor• Living room / dining room
• Open kitchen
fully equipped• Bedroom with balcony and wardrobe
• Separate sleeping area for two
people• Bathroom complete with bathtub
• Balcony with ample space for meals to the west
• 2nd Floor
• Living room / dining room with kitchen
• Bedroom with wardrobe, balcony and
terrace• Full bathroom with shower base
• 2 balconies
• Also has Air Conditioning
• Sun exposure to the East / West
The Golden Club Resort is situated in the Eastern Algarve, in the heart of the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, by the village of Cabanas - 6 kms east of Tavira and 36 Kms east of Faro (30 minutes by car to the airport).
The southern boundary of the Resort is facing the lagoon (Ria Formosa), the beach (Ilha das Cabanas) and the sea, with a façade of 900 m. to lose sight.
The oceanic climate is a great advantage of this place - so it will not be threatened by inhuman heat, as in the Mediterranean area. It's sunny, but the air temperature in summer rarely exceeds 35 degrees and the constant ocean breeze softens the effects of the scorching sun. Winters are sometimes humid and windy but still sunny most of the time.
Golden Club is situated in the middle of the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, with boat access to a long white sandy beach.
The Resort is perfect for couples and families where you can enjoy a stroll along the esturea by the water, and the nature trails departing from the village, with your own bar and restaurant.
•At the resort you can enjoy the Kid's Club, large indoor and outdoor leisure areas (the latter with playground) and an amphitheater for performances.
•Gather the family in regular evening shows such as karaoke and circus skewers!
•With indoor pool (heated from October to May), jacuzzi, sauna, steam baths and gym.
•Availability of bike rental, kayaks and various other outdoor activities.
•Transportation of the Boat from the Golden Club to the beach all year round, exclusive to Golden Club guests.
•It also has two outdoor pools, a 50m lake pool overlooking the lagoon and a smaller and quieter pool in the resort
for those looking for a little more peace and quiet.
•There is daily poolside entertainment in the lake pool with various recreational activities such as hydro gym nastics etc.
•There is a voley ball beach field and multi-sport play space.
•Reception, restaurant, bars
•Reception open 24 hours, restaurant – buffet service, lobby bar with large terrace and pool bar.
The Golden Club is now a well-made resort of villas, apartments and extensive family-facing facilities that guarantee your return on investment and allow you to make the most of your holiday in the Algarve, in an environment full of tranquility ideal for your holiday.
Highlight for the excellent location and investment opportunity
• 3rd. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island is the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as world heritage by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• Has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.