All Countries Portugal Faro Faro Faro (sé e São Pedro) ID ITH1425
3 bedroom villa in Downtown Faro with swimming pool.
€ 325.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 144,84m²
Total area 211,14m²
Villa - Portugal, Faro, Faro, Faro (sé e São Pedro)
3 bedroom villa in Faro, to restructure, currently meeting devoluta and with approved project for construction
Located in downtown Faro, in a privileged area, with all kinds of commerce, schools, restaurants, public transport and easy access to the main roads.
Next to the streets of greatest commercial impact, this building consists of 3 floors with patio and swimming
pool• It is proposed the construction of a single-family house with 3 bedrooms, with a construction area above 211.14m², distributed on two
floors and a technical access to the terrace.
• The plot has a total of 169.00m², a patio in front of the house of 10.00m², a patio at the back of 43.00m² and a swimming pool
• Although the building does not have a garage, it is located 6 meters away from one of the main accesses to Parque da
Pontinha, where it is possible to rent a parking space a monthly fee (about 80 euros).
The building with historical characteristics that when rehabilitating must maintain the facades and originality.
Façade of the house of traditional architecture striking Algarve,
Platibanda is another characteristic feature of the architectural heritage of the Algarve. An elegant decorative strip that closes the facades and hides the roof or the roof, ornamented with geometric shapes or contrasting with the white of the lime, annually applied by fladand vanity, combining with the colored bars that frame doors and windows, in this case in tile.
In this sense the building is located in urban rehabilitation area of the Surrounding Area to the Historic Center of Faro which benefits from a series of perks in terms of taxes, as to its construction.
Highlight for the excellent location and investment opportunity
• 3rd. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island is the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as world heritage by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• Has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.