All Countries Portugal Lisboa Sintra São João Das Lampas e Terrugem ID ITH1243
Detached 4 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Magoito Sintra
€ 1.350.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 278,00m²
Land Area 3.800,00m²
Total area 383,00m²
Villa - Portugal, Lisboa, Sintra, São João Das Lampas e Terrugem, Sao Joao das Lampas\Magoito
Stunning luxury 4 bedroom villa in Magoito, parish of São João das Lampas (Sintra), located next to the most beautiful beaches in the Sintra region, such as Praia do Magoito, Praia das Maçãs or Praia de São Julião, maintaining an ideal proximity to the main accesses to Sintra, Cascais, Lisbon, Mafra or Ericeira. This property is part of a plot of 3,800 m² and represents the end result of a total refurbishment, which took place in 2021, in which the house was expanded and improved in numerous aspects. With a gross construction area of 365.30 m² and an implantation area of 333.05 m², this villa has an open space living room and kitchen with 65.55 m², complete social bathroom, 4 bedrooms (2 of them en suite and 1 as a master suite), multipurpose hall with almost 70 m², closed garage for 2 vehicles with about 46 m², Outdoor swimming pool surrounded by deck and with automatic cover, covered barbecue area and wood oven outside, among other features. In addition, the property includes an automatic entrance gate, solar panels for water heating, Capoto cladding, artesian borehole, garage with automatic gate and prepared to charge two electric cars, drip irrigation system, differentiated lighting system throughout the property, master suite with fireplace and stove, floor heating and sauna, living room with fireplace and stove, and high-end AEG appliances. With A+ energy certification, false ceiling with built-in spotlights and indirect light for different environments, this is a luxury property with exquisite details that leaves no one indifferent. Schedule your visit now and discover all the details of this fantastic villa, which could well be your next dream home!
Imagine living here with your family !!
-Fireplace with fireplace
-Ceiling fume extractor tuned with induction hob - AEG
-Electric Oven & Microwave - AEG
-Built-in vertical refrigerator and freezer - AEG
-Built-in Dishwasher - AEG
- Forced Fume and Vapor Extraction System
-Underfloor Heating with Electric Underfloor Heating System
- Forced Extraction System of Vapors generated in the Shower and Bathtub of the Master Suite
-Pre-Installation of Air Conditioning for 8 devices
-Underfloor heating in the Master Suite...
• Detached house
• 383 m² built, 278 m² usable
• 5 bathrooms
• Plot of 3,800 m²
• Parking space included in the price
• Second hand/good condition
• Built-in cabinets
• North, South Orientation
• Built in 2021
• Individual heating: Heat/cold pump
• Only external access adapted for people with reduced mobility
• Garden with Fruit Trees
Why invest and live in Portugal?
•Third. Safest country in the world – Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon, the best City Break in the world in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island, the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Porto elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 noon, in summer: 25º C and in winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• Has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the world 2018 (Internations).
Take advantage of this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.