All Countries Portugal Lisboa Arruda dos Vinhos Arruda dos Vinhos ID ITH1144
Restaurant in Arruda dos Vinhos
€ 120.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 106,00m²
Total area 120,00m²
Comercial / Shop - Portugal, Lisboa, Arruda dos Vinhos, Arruda dos Vinhos
In a fertile land in horticultural and wine production, the gastronomy is equally rich and inviting.
A good selection of restaurants attracts visitors to Arruda dos Vinhos throughout the year.
With a scheduled date happen the events that open the appetite, such as the month of gastronomy (May), the
18th Century Market (June), the famous Caracol Festival (July) or the Festival of Vine and Wine (November). in bestguide.pt In the
Park of The Serrado Urbanization and Fontaínhas that is composed of buildings distributed between commerce, services and housing, this restaurant is for sale, with entrance through the outside patio where a terrace can be installed.
It consists of single dining room space, service desk, dressing room, bathrooms and storage.
The restaurant is in operation and is located in a quiet area with easy parking.
All licenses are up to date and maintain a lease lasting another 6 months.
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island is the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as world heritage by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• Has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take advantage of this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.