All Countries Portugal Lisboa Odivelas Pontinha e Famões ID ITH1094
Warehouse with shop next to UBBO
€ 590.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 900,00m²
Land Area 400,00m²
Total area 300,00m²
Warehouse - Portugal, Lisboa, Odivelas, Pontinha e Famões, Pontinha
With an excellent location, there are 900m2 of Warehouse and Shop with a very attractive value.
I present a warehouse located in Pontinha, in an industrial and commercial area.
The location is strategic, being 2 min from IC16 and 5 min from IC17-CRIL and A9-CREL.
Built in the 80's and in good condition, the building consists of 3 floors with 300m2 each and two intermediate floors between the ground floor and the 1st floor, where there is a warehouse area, a pantry, changing rooms and toilet.
The right foot on the ground floor is 4.60m and the lift mounts loads to the top floor.
50KVA three-phase electrical installation and hot water.
Engined engine dweller- 2 WC
- Cabinet 1 with industrial smoke extraction
- Cabinet 2
Mounts loads- Fire mouths
- 6000lts water tank with engine
- Shop with 35m2
- Electrical safety
grillingFloor- Work area support warehouse
- Man and Woman changing rooms with toilets and showers
- Office with work area view
Floor- Open Space
- 2 WC
- Access to the loads
Floor- Open Space
- Technical zone
- Access to the exterior of the building front and
loadsWhy invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island is the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as world heritage by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• Has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take advantage of this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.