All Countries Portugal Lisboa Mafra Venda do Pinheiro e Santo Estêvão Das Galés ID ITH1039
Apartment T2 Sale of Pinheiro
€ 227.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 102,00m²
Total area 143,00m²
Apartment - Portugal, Lisboa, Mafra, Venda do Pinheiro e Santo Estêvão Das Galés, Venda do Pinheiro
Excellent 2 bedroom apartment, situated in a very quiet gated community, in the central area of Venda do Pinheiro.
The proximity to Lisbon, the easy access, the variety of commerce and services as well as leisure spaces make this area quite interesting, for those who want to feel the proximity of the countryside a few minutes from Lisbon.
The property, built in 2006, is in excellent condition and consists of a spacious entrance hall, a large common room with fireplace, the open space kitchen, a pleasant balcony next to the living room and kitchen, wc with hot tub and heated towel rack and two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
The kitchen is equipped with washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, stove, oven, extractor hood, boiler and an excellent detonator.
The property has a parking place and a storage room located in the attic of the building with about 22m2 with part of the esconsa area.
The building has an elevator.
Very bright property oriented to the north.
Other technical characteristics:
Porter- Central Vacuum
- Central Heating
- Electric towel rack
- Hot tub
- Double glazing
doorWhy invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island is the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as world heritage by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• Has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take advantage of this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.