All Countries Portugal Faro Faro Conceição e Estoi ID ITH102
Villa with 3 bedrooms, indoor and outdoor pools, sea view in Barranco de S. Miguel
€ 750.000 Euro
Swiss Franc 226.2
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Useful area 197,80m²
Total area 197,80m²
Villa - Portugal, Faro, Faro, Conceição e Estoi, Estoi
This property is located a short drive from the A22 and is situated on top of a hill, offering panoramic views of the countryside and a wide stretch of coast in particular from the Ria Formosa.
The two-story villa is marked by the abundance of outdoor space that allows you to make the most of an outdoor experience, with a barbecue and with a food preparation area located next to the pool and kitchen.
The kitchen is fully equipped. the dining room is divided by a small set of steps where we access the living room in the lower half. In the living room we can enjoy fantastic views of the Ria Formosa where a cosy fireplace is at your disposal for the colder winter months. On this level you will also find a suite plus a bedroom and a bathroom.
The first floor contains an indoor pool, large windows and patio doors lead to a large terrace with stunning panoramic views. Here you will also find a spacious suite with large wardrobes.
Take this opportunity whether for 1st or 2nd residence or monetization.
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. Safest country in the world - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the world in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island is the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Porto elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock, in summer: 25º C and in winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• It has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.